If you would like to be a patron of the project with a monthly donation, however small or large,
we would be eternally grateful.
Here is what you get for your money.
1) £5 a month gets you access to the What is Drum learning channel.
2) £10 a month gets you number 1) plus a free coffee whenever you come to the cafe.
3) £15 a month gets you 1) and 2) and a free What is Drum T-Shirt.
4) £20 a month gets you 1) and 2) and a free What is Drum hoodie.
5) Any more than £20 a month, please get in touch and we will work out something bespoke for you.
Here is the link to donate and to find out more.
All Patrons will automatically become a member of our Year 1 Club with exclusive discounts, inner circle info and the kudos of helping this unique building to bring art, music and adventure to all.
It will be a place we can play, learn, heal and grow.
PATRONS AND SPONSORS
This incredible opportunity to open this building for community arts to nourish and inspire and provide jobs.
We know it will be a beacon of light for so many people. We have so many ideas to engage the community.
We are looking for Patrons to support us on a monthly basis, for Corporate Sponsors and for people to book our workshops and team-building days in advance.
We have gifts galore for our supporters including FREE COFFEE, T-Shirts, FIRST DIBS ON TICKETS for
OUR EVENTS and WORKSHOPS.
Once we are up and running in the building after the first year, lots of funding streams will then be open to us but in the mean time, we do need community support to make it happen.
Our CROWDFUNDER will be out soon. Look out for it and in the mean time, if you have ideas to help us, get in touch.